Thursday, November 1, 2012

I am Thankful for... My Husband

Today is November 1st and the month of Thanksgiving has begun. To help myself reflect on all the blessings I have in my life I am going to post one picture a day of one person, place, thing, etc. that I am thankful for.

So for November 1st I am thankful for...
My Husband

Before I met Sean I was an incredibly insecure person who lived a rather sheltered life. I am thankful for the perspective and the balance he brings to my life. He has helped me to determine who I am and what I want to be. He inspires me and most importantly, he challenges me. 


And without him I would not have David. It took our two personalities to come up with our little guy.
 

So take the challenge with me and post on your blog, Facebook, twitter, journal, Instagram or any other program you use and think of one thing you are thankful for each day of this month.

Much Love

Misguided Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment