Thursday, November 8, 2012

I Am Thankful For... Music


Want to put me in a good mood? Play some fun music. Taking a long road trip with no company to chat with? Pop in some good tunes. Play the piano guitar or any other instrument? get a group together and play for fun. Because its all about the...

Music


I love the way music can make me feel. whether I am down or feeling amazing a good song can get me through the moments (I also have my own PMS track). These days, when music is playing in our house it usually means that my husband, myself and our son are usually dancing (very animated dancing, mind you) around the house together.

It is also a huge lifesaver on late night car trips with my son. Play some violin solos and he is out!

So put on some tunes and enjoy the moment your in.

Misguided Maiden


No comments:

Post a Comment