Friday, November 30, 2012

I Am Thankful For... Hope

Today is the last day in November. Not only can I believe that I have posted every day this month, but I am so glad that I decided to list 30 things that I am thankful for. I have felt a great appreciation for all that I have, and a deeper desire to give more. That may be what December holds for our family.

So with this last thankful post for the month of November, I am thankful for...

Hope


Having hope is such a tremendous gift. Hope for the future, hope for those you love and hope for yourself. Hope is one of the things that drives us to do everything we do, the best we can while we are here on this earth. Hope means never giving up. So I hope you all can have great hopes for your life and the lives of others.

Much Love,

Misguided Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment