Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I Am Thankful For... Faith

I was walking around the orchard one morning, feeding the chickens and watching my dog find the perfect spot; when I came upon a tiny walnut. Most of the walnuts we got to pick this year were of normal size and some medium size. This one was probably the smallest one I had seen yet.


I put the walnut in my pocket and somehow it made its way into my purse. I am not quite sure why I have kept it for so long until today. When I realized what it represented to me... Faith. And that is what I am thankful for today....

Faith

Faith is like a tiny seed (this walnut for example). It needs the proper nourishment to grow and flourish. This little seed has the potential to turn into a beautiful walnut tree, if nourished properly.

Faith is a gift. To have faith in something, someone or yourself is an amazing thing. we have all experienced faith and the joys that come from it. What I love about faith is that it transforms the soul. Faith also comes before the miracle.

And miracles happen everyday.

Misguided Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment