Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I Am Thankful For... Friendships

Day 6 of the thankful project here at Misguided Maiden and today is something that I just can't imagine living without.

Friendships.


Friendships are the glue in life. They hold you together.

No matter what stage in life you are in, no matter what is going on in your life, a friend will always be there for you; to bring you balance and perspective. I have a few friends that I can't imagine not being a part of my life or what my life would be without them. That includes these girls you see here. We have known each-other since I was 10 and gosh...


I think you could write a book about our craziness!


But through all the craziness there is lots of joy and laughter.

So thank you to my friends, who I love dearly (this post also made me realize that I need to take more pics with my friends!).
Hugs,

Misguided Maiden


No comments:

Post a Comment