Saturday, November 17, 2012

I Am Thankful For... Time

Until I had David I did not realize how fast it all goes by. The changes, the experiences, the lessons, the growth. Today I am thankful for...

Time


I have realized that it is the one thing of value in this life. There is only so much time in a day/ time in ones life. It is the most precious thing on this earth and what we choose to do with our time is up to each of us. 

With my little family, every decision seems to be related to time. Its seems like there is never enough; but I am trying to learn how to savor each second of my time in this life. Having David around has helped me to remember a bit of how I felt as a child. How time seemed to slow in the "moments." If I can do that it may be the closest I get to living forever.

Savor your time.

Misguided Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment