Sunday, November 18, 2012

I Am Thankful For... Hard Work

 I remember when we first moved into our new home it seemed like a daunting task. going from probably a eighth of an acre to 5 acres, a walnut orchard and a huge home of our own that needed plenty of fixing of its own, and a newborn! Yikes! Then I got the crazy idea to accept a bunch of free chickens, which lead to the rolling up of our sleeves and getting to work, HARD WORK. And that is what I am thankful for today...

Hard Work


Hard work can be almost anything, except it can't be easy. At that moment it was my husband and I digging in the dirt, leveling the posts and building our new chickens a safe and secure chicken run. The next day I was super sore but so happy with the effort that was put in by the two of us. There is a joy in completing a difficult task. especially when so much effort was put into it.


So roll up your sleeves or hit the books and study, because all that hard work can really pay off.





Misguided Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment