Friday, November 9, 2012

I Am Thankful For... Blankets

Today I am recovering from a stomach bug so today I am super thankful for...

Blankets


I have so many great memories where blankets have been the key accessory. My little brother and I rolling up ourselves into burritos as kids, long conversations under the covers with my husband, and fun and tickles under the covers with my son.

There is something about a blanket that makes us feel secure. It gives us warmth and comfort; and I swear a blanket has healing powers. Speaking of blankets, there are many people affected by hurricane Sandy that could use a warm blanket right now. Find a nice soft one at the store and send it over to help in the relief effort, or donate to the red cross.

Stay warm

Misguided Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment