Friday, November 16, 2012

I Am Thankful For... Glasses



I can vividly remember, when I was about 6 years old, sitting in the back of the classroom and realizing that I could not see what the teacher wrote on the chalkboard without squinting my eyes. This began my shame for the horrid glasses that I had to wear back then. However, without them there are so many things that I would have not been able to do...so...today I am thankful for...

Glasses


I guess you could really add contacts to the mix but I guess I am more thankful for glasses today as they have gotten cuter from my childhood years. I am a very visual person so glasses are essential for me to learn and grow. I don't know what my life would be without them. They are my tool to see everything and every detail.

So thank you to whoever invented glasses and to all my amazing eye doctors over the years.

Misguided Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment