Thursday, April 5, 2012

It has arrived!!!

Anxiously waiting for treats to come in the mail has never been my strong suit. But hey who does not like to get things in the mail? This came in two days ago to bring me much cheer!


            There are multiple uses for this fabulous thread. Here are two that I am definitely going to try out:


Landee See, Landee Do

 How about this fabulous tutorial from Landee See, Landee Do? This looks like a fun project and a great Easter/Spring decoration!

Creature Comforts




Or use bakers twine for these adorable luminaries from Creature Comforts!


You can also use bakers twine for wrapping gits, to make tags for gits, to use on invitations and so much more! I think it just adds a little something to a project...don't you think?



I picked this grouping up from a very cool shop called the Twinery. I can't wait to experiment with it!

                                        Much Love,
~ Misguided Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment