Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Belated Halloween!

Lately it seems as though things just fly by. Time is so limited with hefty schedules and preferring time with my son and husband over anything else. Therefore, this is a late post but I thought I would still share.
This year was my sons first Halloween and I have always wanted to make my kids costumes if I ever had any. This was my first go and I was very happy with the results.
Since we bear the last name KNIGHT my son was THE DARK KNIGHT...BATMAN!

 Every super hero needs a "super" pose!


 This cape was a super easy no sew cape! perfect for future play times! I will post a tutorial soon.
The hood had minimal sewing too and is really easy for those who are beginners.


I had the most fun with the utility belt. It has a satchel, the rappel and ninja stars! All felt of course!

I hope you all had a fabulous Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment