Saturday, April 27, 2013

Farewell...

So... much has been going on and I apologize for not being on here for sometime (I think my last post said something similar). Much has been occuring in the home and out of them home. I will post and update and get back into the swing of things soon. For now, I want to post something that I have been meaning to post for sometime.


Not too long ago we had to say goodbye to our youngest cat Mary Jane. She had a vigorus cancer at the base of the pelvis and we worked hard to fight it within reason to her well being and quality of life (including pain management). Unfortunately, she told us in was time to go... so we took her in together and said our goodbyes. It was such a hard thing to do...saying goodbye to a friend who has been such an intergral part of our lives and our growth. We will miss our little friend, our little wild one.

Until we meet again...

Misguided Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment